One Position available.
About the Job
General Summary of Duties:
Responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Finance Department (includes, but is not limited to: A/P, A/R, Payroll and Supply Purchasing).
- Assists in posting information to general ledger.
- Assists in balancing ledgers.
- Assists with payroll.
- Assists with Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
- Assists in End of Month processes.
- Responsible for ordering medical supplies and making sure items were received.
- Maintains required records, reports, files.
- Assists in balancing cash, reconciling bank accounts, transferring funds.
- Assists in preparing financial reports.
- Assist in HR functions assigned to the finance department.
- Participates in educational activities.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED. Associate degree preferred.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
- Preferred, but not a must; Two years of bookkeeping experience including one year bookkeeping experience in health care organization.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) Voluntary participation after 6 months of service.
- 401(k) Company Contribution after 1 year of service.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance offered.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monroeville Corporate Office