1 – Full-time position or Part-time position
About the Job
- Provides assistance with accounting functions as assigned. The functions may include, but are not limited to, reconciling copays, commercial payments, and petty cash for client offices, batching payments for Patient Financial Services, making deposits and forwarding invoices to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Provides assistance with daily operations as assigned.
- Assists with tracking certain data by creating spreadsheets or other databases as assigned.
- Provides coverage as assigned. Coverage assignment may include, but is not limited to, medical receptionist, medical records, and switchboard operator.
- Accepts responsibility of assigned tasks and follows through to completion.
- Maintains knowledge of medical office practices and medical billing and accounting functions.
- Attends training sessions as requested by supervisor.
- Assists with the training of new hires.
- Maintains a clean and tidy workspace in all assigned areas.
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and clients when necessary to ensure a smooth transition of workload following coverage assignment.
- Participates in continuous process improvement by offering potential solutions to problems observed.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with all client and company policies and procedures.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- High School Diploma
Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) Voluntary participation after 6 months of service.
- 401(k) Company Contribution after 1 year of service.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance offered.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Primary Care
- Monday – Friday
- Day Shift
- Part-time – 4 hour shift
- Full-time – 8 hour shift
- Private practice
- Meadville Office